Yellowstone Art Museum
401 N 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
In response to updated guidance around health and safety, we are delighted to announce that we have increased visitor capacity at the Yellowstone Art Museum up to 100 patrons at a time. While the Museum still strongly encourages face covering and social distancing for the safety of all patrons and staff, beginning June 30, fully-vaccinated visitors are not required to wear face coverings inside the Museum; all persons ages three and above who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear face coverings inside the Museum.
Also starting on June 30, the Museum will no longer require visitors to make reservations for timed entry, not to exceed 100 patrons at any given time. Reservations for large groups are still suggested. Walk-ins are welcome! We will still ask for contact tracing information (name/phone/email), just in case. And, the Visible Vault is again open during regular hours. We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Tuesday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|First Fridays||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Adults (age 18+)||$15|
|Students (all ages)||$6|
|Children (under 6)||Free|
The Yellowstone Art Museum and nearby Visible Vault are located in the heart of downtown Billings.
Visitor parking is free and located on the east side of the YAM campus. Parking can be accessed from North 27th Street or North 26th Street. Special accommodations are available for wheelchair-accessibility and for busses, RVs, vans and other oversized vehicles. Overnight parking is not permitted.
The YAM welcomes visitors of all abilities. The Museum offers multi-sensory experiences, and the building is ADA-compliant and fully accessible.
Important Visitor Information
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at the YAM Admissions Desk.
- Food and beverages are NOT permitted in the galleries.
- The Yellowstone Art Museum is dedicated to ensuring every Visitor has an exceptional experience. Please refer to our Visitor Code of Conduct.
- Photography is encouraged for personal and noncommercial use.
- Share your photos by tagging @yellowstoneartmuseum on Facebook and Instagram or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos shared with the YAM may be used for marketing purposes.
- No flash, tripods, or selfie sticks
- Photo shoots and portrait sessions must be scheduled in advance. A fee may apply. Please call 406.256.6804 to schedule.
The Yellowstone Art Museum is a member of Billings Cultural Partners – a consortium of 32 leading cultural organizations in Billings. Expand your world by exploring art, history, natural science, and education through Billings Cultural Partners’ member organizations.