Yellowstone Art Museum
401 N 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
Effective May 15, 2020, the YAM has instituted special Visitor rules due to COVID-19. We are being proactive by limiting access, requiring masks/face coverings, social distancing guests, scheduling your time, tracking patrons, and additional cleaning. For everyone’s health and safety please observe these rules at all times.
|Tuesday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|First Fridays||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Adults (age 18+)||$15|
|Students (all ages)||$6|
|Children (under 6)||Free|
The Yellowstone Art Museum and nearby Visible Vault are located in the heart of downtown Billings.
Visitor parking is free and located on the east side of the YAM campus. Parking can be accessed from North 27th Street or North 26th Street. Special accommodations are available for wheelchair-accessibility and for busses, RVs, vans and other oversized vehicles. Overnight parking is not permitted.
The YAM welcomes visitors of all abilities. The Museum offers multi-sensory experiences, and the building is ADA-compliant and fully accessible.
Important Visitor Information
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at the YAM Admissions Desk.
- Food and beverages are NOT permitted in the galleries.
- The Yellowstone Art Museum is dedicated to ensuring every Visitor has an exceptional experience. Please refer to our Visitor Code of Conduct.
- Photography is encouraged for personal and noncommercial use.
- Share your photos by tagging @yellowstoneartmuseum on Facebook and Instagram or email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos shared with the YAM may be used for marketing purposes.
- No flash, tripods, or selfie sticks
- Photo shoots and portrait sessions must be scheduled in advance. A fee may apply. Please call 406.256.6804 to schedule.
The Yellowstone Art Museum is a member of Billings Cultural Partners – a consortium of 32 leading cultural organizations in Billings. Expand your world by exploring art, history, natural science, and education through Billings Cultural Partners’ member organizations.