Call for Art Submissions
- NEW Final Application Deadline: Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Notification Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2021
- Art Delivered to YAM by: Thursday, December 9, 2021
- Exhibition Opening & Artists’ Reception: Friday, January 28, 2022
- Artist Meet & Greet: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Live & Silent Auction: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- $25.00 fee entitles entrant to submit up to four entries
- Completed application
- Artist statement (50 words maximum, required for printed publication)
- Digital images uploaded
eligibility & judging:
- To be considered for the live auction, all artists must submit a 50-word artist statement.
- Yellowstone Art Auction 54 is open to all original media (2-D and 3-D) except jewelry. Reproductions, including giclées and mechanical prints on canvas, will be disqualified.
- Up to four works may be submitted. Artists may submit detail images of their work if they choose. Works will be juried based on the digital entries. Submitted work must be created within the last five years.
- Works submitted to past Art Auctions are not eligible.
- Over-sized objects will be considered, but are discouraged due to spatial considerations from buyers. Two-dimensional objects exceeding 48 inches high x 72 inches wide, and three-dimensional objects weighing over 150 pounds are considered over-sized artwork submissions.