Teen Ambassador Program
The Yellowstone Art Museum is proud to invest in a program geared for young adults ages 13 – 18. This program provides any teen in our community with the opportunity to learn more about art and have fun through service, training, and art related activities. By participating in the Teen Ambassador Program, teens can gain experience and exposure to the art world by interacting with artists, museum professionals and volunteers. Developing their own interest in art and promoting that interest with other teens. Join the YAM Teen Ambassadors on Facebook for updates!
Benefits To Being a Teen Ambassador
- Learn more about the arts from curators, docents, artists and other professionals in a museum setting.
- Attend training/informational sessions about the museum’s permanent collection, contemporary and historic art, current exhibitions, and touring techniques.
- Help with children’s workshops, classes, special events and tours.
- Take part in special art classes with artists.
- Participate in planning new classes and events for teens.
- Contribute to the community by volunteering.
We meet once a month, on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. during October – May.
Join us for our first meeting on Wednesday, October 11th at 3:30 p.m.
Make new friends and develop your artistic skills!
Click here to fill out an application to become a part of YAM Teens!
For more information or to be added to the Teen mailing list please contact Berenice Munson, Education Program Coordinator at 406.256.6804 x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org